- All our framing work is completed to Fine Art Trade Guild guidelines, and is guaranteed, with frames guaranteed for a full 15 years.
- All goods remain the property of Picture Perfect until paid in full.
- In the unlikely event that you are not happy with the quality of the framing provided, our Fine Art Guild Commended Framers will either redo the work or rectify the problem in a timely manner.
- Whether for framing, mounting, picture cleaning or photo retouching, or returning unwanted or damaged prints, the sender assumes any responsibility for the return packaging and any damages as a result of inadequate wrapping and protection.
- When purchasing from us, please keep in mind we like to use recycled packaging as much as possible; this may mean pre-used packaging. This allows us to do our bit for the environment, and it helps to keep our costs down which we can then pass on to you. At all times however, items will be adequately wrapped.
- Postage/shipping refers to internal UK main central postcodes only; remote areas, Highlands, Northern Ireland and International rates available upon request.
- Returns will only be accepted on unframed prints or framed prints purchased from Picture Perfect within 14 days of the sale and provided it is still in perfect saleable condition. In this instance, a full purchase refund for the print will be given, but not for the return postage costs. Custom-made frames are not refundable.
- All breakages are to be notified within 2 days of receipt. We are unable to issue replacements or refunds after this time. Please do not destroy any packaging until you have opened the package and checked the order, and never sign for the package on arrival if it is clearly damaged.
- We strive to be accurate at all times, but sometimes human errors and omissions can occur. Our strict customer service policy ensures we'll do everything we can to put things right for you.
These terms do not affect your normal statutory consumer rights.